Sunday, October 16, 2005

Articles for the week!

Dear All,

I have uploaded two articles from this week's Indian Express - North Indian edition. Please kindly read them.(Also the previous week's articles too). Lot many thanked me for sharing this. We are just doing our best to see our dream come true, nothing more.

As usual,Please save them and use photo editor to read, as I have scanned and uploaded them here.

1)Article on Poorest District in India:

Spoils of the soil

2)Article "Our poor rich" by Mr.Shekar Gupta.

Our poor little rich


Visit www.dreamindia2020.org

I will share a few more good thoughts regularly. Jai Hind!

Anbudan,
Natarajan.

4 Comments:

Blogger சிவா said...

நடா, அந்த கட்டுரைகளின் சுருக்கத்தை ஒரு சின்ன பாராவாக போட்டால், என்னை மாதிரி சோம்பேறிகள் படிக்க எளிமையாக இருக்குமே :-

2:03 PM  
Blogger Suresh said...

நடராஜன்,

சிவாவின் பதிவின் மூலம் உங்களைப்பற்றியும் Dreamindia-2020 பற்றியும் அறிய நேர்ந்தது.

இந்த வயதில் உங்களின் முயற்சிகளுக்கு வாழ்த்துக்கள்...

எங்கள் நண்பர்கள் அனைவரும் ஒருங்கிணைந்து எங்களால் ஆன சிறு சிறு முயற்சிகள் எடுத்து வருகிறோம். உங்கள் அமைப்பு போன்றவற்றின் மூலம் ஒருங்கிணைந்து செயல்படுதல் இன்னும் பயனுள்ளதாக இருக்கும்.

என்னுடைய முகவரி..

sureshinukஅட்yahoo.co.uk.

தொடர்பில் இருப்போம்.

அன்புடன்,

சுரேஷ்.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Aravind said...

Hi Natarajan,
I came to know of ur great initiative thru Varun...I have been regularly visiting ur site...
I would love to get involved in this myself, but I am very busy...
anyways, keep up the good work...

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Machii.,

Good Intiative and splendid progress... All the very best for you and your team....

Best,
Karthik

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home